What would happen to your kids if you did not make it home tonight? Parents can make a plan today for that "what if" by designating a guardian, conservator and if appropriate, creating a trust. What are each of these tools? Guardian Designation A guardian designation...
Plan For The Road Ahead
- Why is it important for businesses like LLCs or Corps to hold regular meetings and keep minutes?
- Tradenames and Trademarks
- Why blended families must have an estate plan
- Power of Attorneys: Things to Keep In Mind When Planning for Your Aging Parent’s Care
- Power of Attorneys for Aging Parents: Which One Is Right for You?