Working Through Your Estate Planning Needs
No matter your age or income, everyone needs an estate plan. An estate plan will ensure that your family, life savings and financial future are protected. A comprehensive estate plan enables individuals, families and small business owners to minimize court interference, protect and provide for loved ones, and ease the strain that comes with significant life events such as death, disability or incapacity. At Windrose Law Center PLC, we will listen to you and guide you through the complex system of laws and regulations to help you craft a plan that takes care of your family.
What Is In An Estate Plan?
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to estate planning. An experienced attorney can help you formulate a plan that fits your family’s needs. Some estate plans may include wills, trusts, guardian designations, health care powers of attorney, living wills, financial powers of attorney and deeds.
How Does The Process Work?
Becoming a client with us starts with a strategy session. The purpose of the strategy session is for us to listen to you: What is going on in your life? What are your needs and concerns? Who is in your family? And who do we need to protect? Knowing this information will help us begin to formulate a plan. The steps of our process include:
- Give us a call to schedule your strategy session.
- At the strategy session, we will get to know you and you will get to know our firm. We have appointments during normal business hours, in the evenings and on weekends. We have locations across Phoenix at which we can conveniently meet with you.
- Our work begins. After the strategy session, we will draft a plan to fit your individual needs.
- Review your plan and set up a second appointment (in person or by phone – whatever fits your needs). We will meet to review the drafts and we will make any changes that you might want.
- Sign your plan before a notary and witnesses.
Our Other Estate Planning Services
Estate planning is not just drafting the documents that outline the plan. It is also administering those plans.
Probate is the court-supervised process of administering a person’s estate after they pass away. During this difficult time, we are able to assist families with the administrations of their loved ones’ estates. We can help with:
- Small estate affidavits
- Informal probates
- Formal probates
- Counseling and guiding personal representatives (sometimes called executors)
The probate process is paperwork-intensive, and we are glad to take the burden off your shoulders so that you can focus on healing and recovering from your loved one’s passing.
If your loved one had a trust and you need help administering it, we are here to help make sure that everything is done correctly and in accordance with the law. We can assist with:
- Administering a trust
- Guiding and counseling trustees
Schedule An Appointment To Get Started
It is never too early to get your affairs in order by creating an estate plan. The team at Windrose Law Center PLC will answer your questions while creating an estate plan that best fits your unique needs. Contact us online or call 602-857-9386 to schedule your appointment.