There are many reasons why setting up a trust for you and your family is a smart decision including avoiding probate, privacy and maintaining control over distributions. In addition, trusts provide protection in the event that you become incapacitated. Trusts also help when a beneficiary has special needs. Trusts can be catered to your needs and a decision to help protect you and your family’s future.
Plan For The Road Ahead
- Why is it important for businesses like LLCs or Corps to hold regular meetings and keep minutes?
- Tradenames and Trademarks
- Why blended families must have an estate plan
- Power of Attorneys: Things to Keep In Mind When Planning for Your Aging Parent’s Care
- Power of Attorneys for Aging Parents: Which One Is Right for You?