Powers of attorneys are important documents to help protect assets in the event of incapacity. They also can designate someone to make medical decisions if you become unable. Read on to learn the details.
Plan For The Road Ahead
Month: February 2022
- Why Should You Update Your Estate Plan After a Divorce
- How a Trust Enables Grandparents to Include their Grandchildren in their Estate Plan
- Why is it important for businesses like LLCs or Corps to hold regular meetings and keep minutes?
- Tradenames and Trademarks
- Why blended families must have an estate plan